Options

Interior Design (pic heavy)

JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
edited September 3, 2019 in Other Cool Shots

Aloha gang,

I haven't posted anything in a while, been super busy (that's good news). One of my recent projects was to fly to O'ahu and shoot a few different properties for an interior designer. She had several projects come together at once and chose to book me for the day, which was pretty fun!

The set was shot on a Sony A7iii with Sony G-master 16-35mm / 2.8. All but one of these are single frames, using a very gentle amount of flash to retain an ambient feel. The one that required blending came from a single frame, copied and adjusted for the blend.

Jumping from a Canon 7Dii to this 15 stop wonder clicker has been such a good move for me. Not trying to sell anyone, just sharing the experience.

C&C always welcome, and of course, Mahalo for viewing. Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Nice work!

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

The shooter who can really get a handle on manipulating lighting, has got a real opportunity to do good things. I'd say you've seized your opportunity.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Your images are excelent and really shows your skill in capturing the beauty of not only the rooms, but to also show the details.
    My only nit is not with you , but whoever constructed the bathroom and placed two outlets within inches of the sinks and running water. Thry did not even use GFI outlets. Thats a danger..

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • Options

@Juano said:
    Nice work!

Mahalo nui loa!

@black mamba said:
    The shooter who can really get a handle on manipulating lighting, has got a real opportunity to do good things. I'd say you've seized your opportunity.

Wow, super awesome way to say a thing. Thank you!

@OrvSal said:
    Your images are excelent and really shows your skill in capturing the beauty of not only the rooms, but to also show the details.
    My only nit is not with you , but whoever constructed the bathroom and placed two outlets within inches of the sinks and running water. Thry did not even use GFI outlets. Thats a danger..

Thank you for the compliment, and yes, I agree...no GFI, AND near the water basin...crazy!!

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Good stuff JBR! Last 3rd rocks

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Good stuff JBR! Last 3rd rocks

Mahalo Taz!