Dance Class

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

The two in the middle are really rocking.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

A photo that makes you stop...look...and chuckle is always a winner!!

Beautiful shot!

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Fun shot, Tom. I'd consider eliminating the rightmost bird. And maybe even the next one on the right as well. Just a thought.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    A photo that makes you stop...look...and chuckle is always a winner!!

Beautiful shot!

Thank you. Serendipity played a role here. I kept waiting for those Pelicans to do something interesting. They often do.

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@Richard said:
    Fun shot, Tom. I'd consider eliminating the rightmost bird. And maybe even the next one on the right as well. Just a thought.

Golly, Richard, I couldn't leave those two birds out. They're both dance students as well and they're eyeballing the other two students who picked up on the dance moves before they could.

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins

I thought the one on the left was the instructor!

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com

@redleash said:
    I thought the one on the left was the instructor!

You're right, Lauren. the far left pelican is the instructor. He's got two hip students who have caught the spirit and two others who aren't sure what to do. In fact, the far right student looks like he wishes he had gone fishing instead.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah, you see them a lot around here as well!