Options

New Lightbox Customization

rjwilnerrjwilner Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins

I would appreciate some assistance modifying the lightbox options for Title/Caption/BuyPhoto displayed in the screen cap below...

1. I would like to remove the gradated background and have it be either defined as white...or maybe more likely 'transparent' as white is my site bg color. Either would work.
  2. I would like the text to be a color of my choosing...preferably black or dk gray (or whatever I currently have defined as the site's text color if that's easier).
  3. The height of the entire 'bar' that contains Title/Caption/BuyPhoto needs to be flexible to change with the length of the caption....or a fixed height much large than is currently provided.
  4. Ideally, there should be a margin, or some padding, between the bar and the image. I could live without that, but really would prefer not to.

The custom css I'm currently using this is what was provided as the #8 customization option in the original Announcement of the new Lightbox going live back in July/Aug (whichever).

And lastly, the current css does not seem to be picked up by Safari on iPhone nor iPad. Is there any means of making that happen.

Thank you for any assistance.

Comments