RapidFetcher - Bulk download galleries for Mac/Win/Linux

1234568»

Comments

• SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2016
    All I see is "RapidFetcher v1.4" on the screen and nothing else when going to the link. :cry
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • raamraam Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited October 19, 2016
    What operating system and browser do you use? You should see https://raam.smugmug.com/Public/n-WZjzvW/i-MpDSN6L/A
    SamirD wrote: »
    All I see is "RapidFetcher v1.4" on the screen and nothing else when going to the link. :cry
    edited October 19, 2016
    I've tried portable chrome 26 and portable firefox 38.0.5 on xp steady state, portable chrom 26 as well as portable chromium 36 on windows 7 embedded. Can't see what you can. :cry
    edited October 20, 2016
    Do you have javascript enabled? You need javascript to load the payment form.

Ram
    SamirD wrote: »
    I've tried portable chrome 26 and portable firefox 38.0.5 on xp steady state, portable chrom 26 as well as portable chromium 36 on windows 7 embedded. Can't see what you can. :cry
    edited October 20, 2016
    raam wrote: »
    Do you have javascript enabled? You need javascript to load the payment form.

Ram
    Java or javascript? I have javascript on my own web site and that loads fine, so yes to javascript. If you're talking about java, then I don't have that loaded by default.
  • pookieboopookieboo Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 22, 2016
    What exactly does RapidFetcher do?
    edited October 22, 2016
    pookieboo wrote: »
    What exactly does RapidFetcher do?
    It's a third party program that helps you download from your sm site.
  • florio72florio72 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 1, 2016
    I got stuck...
    Hi,

I paid and I got stuck. Not sure if the card went through...

I cannot reterive my password, don't see any link or info on how to use this software,
    I contacted rram via e-mail, hope to hear from him soon.

I cannot wait to give this sofware a try.
    edited December 2, 2016
    Hey,

I did not receive any email. Can you send me a PM, and I'll get back to you asap.

Ram
    florio72 wrote: »
    Hi,

I paid and I got stuck. Not sure if the card went through...

I cannot reterive my password, don't see any link or info on how to use this software,
    I contacted rram via e-mail, hope to hear from him soon.

I cannot wait to give this sofware a try.
  • jurijuri Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Hi, I paid and downloaded the app. When downloading a gallery, the original filenames are not preserved, but rather the files get the Smugmug internal names. This is on a Mac. Can this be fixed, or am I missing something? Thanks, Juri
  • emptyhemptyh Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    I tried using a free tool (WinDownloader) to restore/download my entire Smugmug account. It did a pretty good job at recreating the entire folder/album structure and downloading all of the images. Unfortunately, it missed all of the videos. I fiddled with the settings a little bit and was able to get it to include videos, but all of the videos were converted to a lower quality before downloading. Will RapidFetcher allow me to download my entire account at full resolution?

Thanks!
  • derektomderektom Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    Hi Ram, I see your last comment was about 2 years ago...
    Does RapidFetcher still work to download all of a subscriber's SmugMug galleries/photos/videos?
    Many thanks,
    Derek

It should - I still have folks who are using it to download their libraries. Let me know if you face any problems.

• rosanitarosanita Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Hi raam! I made a purchase of RapidFetcher using Firefox last version for Mac. I could make using credit card but when the page changed it say "javascript:onSubmit();" and in the space of brownser "false" and until now I don't receive any email. What's happening. Thanks

@rosanita Could you send me a private message with your email you used, I can follow up on your particular situation to see if the payment made it to the backend.

• hdnhdn Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    hi Raam i had the same trouble @rosanita had; i also see that no transactions were charged against the credit card info I submitted. should i use another payment modality?
  • gideesgidees Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    I can't get this to even download - i keep trying to purchase and it just says "false".... help!