Options

Obey, You Are Small

kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

Perfect title for a good shot. I assume its some sort of government building--I tried to enlarge it to read the signs by the doors, but they became illegible.

• Options
    kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

@Richard said:
    Perfect title for a good shot. I assume its some sort of government building--I tried to enlarge it to read the signs by the doors, but they became illegible.

Thanks Richard. Yes, indeed it's a Government building from Soviet times, now used by the local Government of the Rostov Oblast in South Russia - symbol of opression, past and present. I guess those buildings are huge, sometimes epic sized, not without a reason. I'm not 100% certain, but the large sculpture on the top is the coat of arms of the former Soviet Union Department of Defense, or Ministry of War.

I have attached the original crop from the signs below. Beware tho, unless you can read Cyrillic, they will stay illegible :lol:

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

@kurzvorzwoelf said:
    Beware tho, unless you can read Cyrillic, they will stay illegible :lol:

Ah, that explains it .

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Good shot, it does convey that sense of oppression.