A Thirst For Rust

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Nice one Tom! I like the way this fades from dark to light, or light to dark. Depending on how you view it. The black and orange works well together.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I've been looking at this several times. I like the colors and contrast, however I think it is a bit soft (out of focus?) and it bothers me... Keep well my friend.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@roaddog52 said:
    Nice one Tom! I like the way this fades from dark to light, or light to dark. Depending on how you view it. The black and orange works well together.

Phil

Thanks, Phil, for the visit. I appreciate your impressions of the shot.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@Juano said:
    I've been looking at this several times. I like the colors and contrast, however I think it is a bit soft (out of focus?) and it bothers me... Keep well my friend.

Thanks for commenting, buddy. Some parts of the image appear sharper than others....to me. It's an old sign and weathering also had an influence to some degree. It doesn't help as well that this shot is a substantial enlargement. Stay safe down there, Cristóbal.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Vibrant! Nice colors, eye catching.

Well done, thanks for sharing your thirst for rust!

Thanks, El Gato. I appreciate you looking in.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Excellent Tom! HNY!

@Stumblebum said:
    Excellent Tom! HNY!

Thanks, Taz. Same to you on the HNY.