Introduction and hello

Snaphappy1952Snaphappy1952 Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
Hello.
I have been a Smugmug member for a long time..but somehow this site has passed me by. I hope to rectify that.

I am John, retired from the North East of the UK. I am 99% a street photographer.

I think it’s the “thing” to link your smugmug site? Correction - I can’t do that straight away! Maybe later?

Can’t seem to post images yet either....

Anyway..I’m here.

John

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator

Hi John

Keep posting, and it won't be long before you can link and embed photos. Maybe comment on other poster's shots. Looking forward to your contributions here.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Snaphappy1952Snaphappy1952 Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
    Thank you.
    I’ve realised it’s about interaction. And too be honest I can understand the need to do this.
    John
  • SoulseekerSoulseeker Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    Hello John!
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Hi John and welcome to Dgrin Glad to see another street photographer join. Looking forward to seeing your work.

• RalphMoonRalphMoon Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    Greetings,

Like John, I'm retired, a longtime Smugmug member, and a Dgrin newbie. Unlike John, I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area, although my wife and I do watch some excellent television set in NE England. While on Dgrin probation, I plan to just poke around the site, since there don't seem to be any illustrated tours, introductions, or how-to's available (hint, hint). The poking I've done so far has let me know that there's some awfully good picture making going on these days. Hoping to throw some of my own into the ring someday soon,

--Ralph Moon

--Ralph Moon
    Smugmug: https://ralphmoon.com

"You look one moment and there's everything, next moment it's gone.
    Photography is very philosophical." -- Joel Meyerowitz

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Welcome