Options

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Daytona Bike Week.....something for everybody.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,829 Major grins

looks more to me like "wishful thinking"

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Finally he does some reading!

• Options

@sarasphotos said:
    looks more to me like "wishful thinking"

Good to hear from you, Sara. This shop on Main Street has had this display during Bike Week for years and years. Over those years, the ladie's attire has shrunk appreciably. A couple of years ago, Darlene and I saw a guy who had apparently cut the security strap on one of these displays and was hightailing it through the crowd with his prize. You see it all at Daytona.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Finally he does some reading!

LOL. I can tell you that this guy's lady friend was not amused with his overt attention to the display.

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Completion of Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe ..........will get contumely heaped on your head, Tom.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins

This one had me laughing!

• Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins

Not your usual barn shot!

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options

@Dogdots said:
    This one had me laughing!

It got even funnier when this guy's lady friend lit in to him about dwelling on the scene.

• Options

@redleash said:
    Not your usual barn shot!

I keep looking for parallels between my Appalachian shooting and stuff like this. I don't think there are any. Some of what transpires in Daytona during Bike Week defies imagination. I wish everyone could experience that crazy scene at least once in their lifetime.