Little Shy One

kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited January 26, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

This very shy baby cat wouldn't let me come close before escaping, but was too curious for me nevertheless.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I like this! I would suggest a tighter crop, also I feel it is slightly crooked to the right.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

As a life-long lover of cats, their idiosyncrasies never cease to amuse me. A tighter crop could be beneficial but I don't think the shot is crooked to the right. All of the vertical clues are straight up and down.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

I like "where is waldo" type presentation. I would also consider cropping half inch above the chairs for tighter comp as well. Yeah, love cats. Don't have any pets, as that is work and I am rarely home, but I do wish I could have cats.

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

@Juano @black mamba @Stumblebum thanks for looking into, and for your commentary, guys. I love cats too (and I also love dogs, impossible, right?), and we had a stray cat visiting us once in a while until we moved recently. I have tons of pictures of her, maybe I'll put together a series of her best ones one day :smiley:

I cropped the picture tighter a bit. I'm unsure whether I like it better, tho.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

To me, much improved