Harper - New Lensbaby Lens

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins

I'm still lurking around . . . Here is a shot of our dog Harper, taken with my new Lensbaby Velvet 85. I struggled with my Lensbaby until I had a couple chances to work with Lensbaby Guru Kathleen Clemons, who happens to live not too far from our house in Maine. She is a whiz with all things Lensbaby and she suggested this lens for me. It is intended to be soft but I won't know how it really looks until I get my test prints back next week. Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks,
Lauren

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2020

I applaud you, Lauren, for trying out new equipment and techniques . I've never messed around with the Lensbaby line of lenses so I'm very interested in seeing how your experiences pan out. I'm happy to see you out and dong some shooting. Take care.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Brilliant! Once I was moving towards doing macro photography more diligently and was playing with idea of getting "lensbaby". You got excellent result!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Keep them coming Lauren, I'm curious...

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Abrazos for Harper.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata