Options

More Pembrokeshire seascapes

OutdoorsAddict2OutdoorsAddict2 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins

A few more seascapes from Pembrokeshire.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,236 moderator

Beautiful! My favorite of the set is # 1.

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2020

Below is my feedback, hopefully I can say something useful....

1) Its has 2 rocks at 2 far ends and kind of disjointed and not relating to each other and big gap in between and two many distracting elements in the sky at extreme edges. So this shot doesn't work me at all.

2) This is awesome capture. Only thing I would suggest is to crop quarter inch from bottom. There is OUT OF FOCUS elements as well as bright sandy area and lots of distractions. They are bothering the eyes, while just above them is such a lovely scene.

3) Is also very nice, but the brightest area of the image is top middle right edge of the sky. Since eye goes to brightest area first, it is acting like distraction. So it would benefit if HORIZON IS BRIGHTENED, even marginally blown out, and top is somewhat darkened to not be the brightest element of the image.

Cheers!

• Options
    OutdoorsAddict2OutdoorsAddict2 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins

@Stumblebum Thanks a lot for that feedback. There's a lot to take in when it comes to the detail of composition!

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

For #1 if you could get a hu-man in middle at a distance, staring at water or horizon or something......it will make it powerful and tie everything together. JMO, to be taken with grain of salt! Cheers!