Simple photo cards

fredf3fredf3 Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
I am highly disappointed that after a long wait to have cards back in the store options, there is no way to create a simple card with one of my photos. The card options appear to favor portrait photographers. When I asked support about this I was told there is no plan to offer a simple card. How can Smugmug ignore all their landscape/architecture and other non-portrait photographers?
Is anyone else disappointed by Smugmug's card offerings?
Tagged:

Comments

• leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins

We're constantly adding new card designs based on feedback exactly like this. What are the particular card designs you're looking to see? We'd love to ensure there's a variety of designs that are usable for all of you.

dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • fredf3fredf3 Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    Thanks leftquark....let's start simple - just a single image on each surface of the card, flat or folded. I would be happy to put an image on the front, and a marketing message on the back. From there other layouts with multiple image options per surface could be developed but 99% of what I do is a single image on each surface. Thanks for listening!
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins

What happened to 5x7 folding cards? We use to be able to design our own and upload the form.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • fredf3fredf3 Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    leftquark - can you provide an update on if/when a simple card layout will be provided as requested??
  • ksanksan Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    I too am extremely disappointed that the simple photo cards have been discontinued. Will they be returned to the platform?
    Thanks