Options

FS: Fujifilm X100T with extra accessories

Patoots2001Patoots2001 Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins

Fujifilm X100T with extra accessories

Selling my used X-100T. It is a US model I purchased new through Amazon. I upgraded to the X100F recently and have no use for this.

$525 net to me. Price is net and includes USPS Priority shipping in the ConUS. Buyer is responsible for 3% PayPal fee. Might consider selling via Friends & Family. $500 cash local (Cleveland OH) pickup.

I am the original owner. I would say this is in very good condition with very minor tiny scuffs on the body. Everything functions as new. Lens is scratch/dust free. LCD has had a screen protector installed since day 1. Camera has been well taken care of and is from a smoke free home.

For the X-100T body, I have all the original items including EVERYTHING that comes from Fuji. I do not have the original boxes for any of the extras listed below.

Extras:

• Soft release shutter
  • 2 extra (3 total) Fujifilm NP-95 Lithium-ion Batteries ($78 value for 2 extras)
  • 6 Wasabi (3rd-party batteries) including 3 Wasabi battery chargers ($60 value)
  • iShoot L-bracket (used to connect to ARCA Swiss mono/tripod. Also protects body from dings.) ($30 value)

Shutter count: 9300

Click on link below to see many more images::
https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-PN5f5d/

www.buckeyephotography.com
The Official Photographers of Cleveland's Saint Patrick's Day Parade
More Fujifilm gear than I care to mention.

Comments