Patagonia abstracts - lockdown project

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited March 25, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

These are meant for a triptych, I printed them on rough cotton paper and the excessive oil paint effect dissipates to a very pleasant result.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Interesting stuff,. I'd probably eliminate the second one and go with a " biptych ". Stay safe, my friend.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Interesting stuff,. I'd probably eliminate the second one and go with a " biptych ". Stay safe, my friend.

Thanks Tom. I’m going to keep experimenting down this lane, I’m not crazy about this set, but it might lead to something.

As I said above, I printed them in 5x7 cards and they look ok.

More to come (probably).

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Great set.

I like the "look." Also like to know there are others out there experimenting and coming up with new methods and ways of presenting their work.

Forge ahead and continuing experimenting...look forward to seeing the results posted here when they are ready.

• sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins

I also like the look - #2 doesn't pop as much as 1 and 3 so perhaps one could lighten part of it to make it match the others better. Or maybe just leave it different for the contrast in the set...

It would interest me to se the pictures you started with for this (and the other) set. Were they all "winners" or just "so-so" pics? Lots of contrast/different colors or few?

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks El Gato.

@sarasphotos said:
    I also like the look - #2 doesn't pop as much as 1 and 3 so perhaps one could lighten part of it to make it match the others better. Or maybe just leave it different for the contrast in the set...

It would interest me to se the pictures you started with for this (and the other) set. Were they all "winners" or just "so-so" pics? Lots of contrast/different colors or few?

Thanks Sara, I will post the original pics on the other thread.