Life at 700 nm

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

The work-at-home, no travel requirement has allowed for some new-found time to catch up on a backlog of images.

Here are a few infrared (IR) images, taken with my color IR modified D300, which I took back in July 2019. The BW image also has IR as its foundation.

Image #1

Image #2

Image #3

Stay safe, stay healthy everyone!!

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited March 28, 2020

All nice. The second is my favorite, and that's from someone who specifically shoots all my IR's in B&W - false color isn't my thing, but that one is beautiful.

EDIT: Looked at them again, and the first one is a great catch too.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

3 is great! the first one is interesting too.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I like them all, Al. That first one, though, I find both mysterious and compelling. Very good work.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

wow great stuff!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

THANK YOU everyone!!

I truly appreciate your comments.

I am working through the backlog of photos, I suspect I will have more to post in the coming weeks.

Spring is coming, everything is greening up. So badly want to get out and start the IR "season." Playing by the rules however and staying home and away from unnecessary travel! Will take my kit when walking the dog and see if I can grab a few images.

Thanks again everyone!

Stay safe, keep healthy.