Consider creating a new thread dealing with the latest header update

JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins

The thread "Page/search speed at 130,000+ images" in the Pro Sales Support forum, has morphed into a discussion of the recent removal of the search tool from the logged-in header bar. It's a separate issues from the title of the thread and is not specific to Pro Sales. I'd ask the moderators consider moving the last set of posts in this thread to a new thread, perhaps in the Support forum. Since it's currently misplaced, some may not check in on a discussion that's relevant to them. Allen, if you see this, please comment, since you've been leading the discussion there.

Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,010 Major grins

Already commented in original thread.

I added a new search box to the right side of the breadcrumb in all that blank space. Fit right in.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,908 moderator

@Jtring said:
    The thread "Page/search speed at 130,000+ images" in the Pro Sales Support forum, has morphed into a discussion of the recent removal of the search tool from the logged-in header bar. It's a separate issues from the title of the thread and is not specific to Pro Sales. I'd ask the moderators consider moving the last set of posts in this thread to a new thread, perhaps in the Support forum. Since it's currently misplaced, some may not check in on a discussion that's relevant to them. Allen, if you see this, please comment, since you've been leading the discussion there.

Done.