Options

Download Buttons, Wording Change

John_CaswellJohn_Caswell Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
So, I'm wondering about the purchase a digital download options and a wording change.
I have the purchase a digital download feature set-up on my site, it works great. I also have both options enabled (Personal License and Commercial License) for a range of clients and customers. The feed back I've be getting is regarding the wording in the 'Buy This Photo' menu.
Under the heading 'Downloads'
Option one states: 'Single Photo Download Original' - Full sized file with every pixel included.
Option two states: 'Single Photo Download Original' - Full sized file with every pixel included.
There is no wording on either to indicate to the customer if they are clicking/choosing the Personal License or Commercial License purchase option until they get to the next screen and they are finding it very frustrating navigating back and forth between the two.
This is there any way to change this wording to make it clearer for users?

Here's a link to see an example: https://www.caswellimages.com/Caswell-Images-Sport-CIS/Rugby-Union/2019/Club-Rugby/Club-Final-Taieri-v-University-270719/i-KHkn9xX/buy

Hopefully this ramble makes sense. :)

Comments

• Options
    VivPixVivPix Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins

Hi John_Caswell.
    I see what you mean.
    Unfortunately there is currently not a setting that would allow you to change the description seen there.
    But you bring up a very good point and I have brought this to the attention of our Product Team. They are having a look into this now.
    Thank you for pointing this out!

Thanks,

Vivian
    SmugMug Hero
  • Options
    John_CaswellJohn_Caswell Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    Thank you very much.
    I'm very pleased to know that it's not a silly error I have made.
    John