Options

Gallery Description viewing options.

shearerviljoenshearerviljoen Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins

Hey Guys. Have a few requests, and perfectly fine if none can be achieved as this is just a personal taste, but thought I'd take my chances and see if any of it is possible.

1. Regarding the Description text from Galleries; is there a way forward to customise it? My main wish would be to Center the Description text below the Gallery Title when the Gallery is opened. And ideally, change font, size, color etc.
    As with this image, the description is displayed on the left and can't find a way to center it.

2. (This request is really not that important) but I'd like to find out if the Description text can also be displayed under the Gallery Title when viewing from Folders.
    In this image, you can see only the Title is displayed

3. If Request 2. is not a possibility, can one add a simple text like "VIEW" underneath Gallery Title in all Folders? Like this:

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,450 Major grins

@shearerviljoen said:
    Hey Guys. Have a few requests, and perfectly fine if none can be achieved as this is just a personal taste, but thought I'd take my chances and see if any of it is possible.

1. Regarding the Description text from Galleries; is there a way forward to customise it? My main wish would be to Center the Description text below the Gallery Title when the Gallery is opened. And ideally, change font, size, color etc.
      As with this image, the description is displayed on the left and can't find a way to center it.

Add this to either your Theme's Custom CSS or adding a CSS Block in your 'All Galleries':

.sm-user-ui .sm-gallery-cover-description {
      text-align: center;
      color: red;
      font-size: 2em;
    }

1. (This request is really not that important) but I'd like to find out if the Description text can also be displayed under the Gallery Title when viewing from Folders.
      In this image, you can see only the Title is displayed

Not possible.

1. If Request 2. is not a possibility, can one add a simple text like "VIEW" underneath Gallery Title in all Folders? Like this:

The only way you're going to add text is to add it in the title.

• Options
    shearerviljoenshearerviljoen Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins

Thanks again @Hikin' Mike for all your help and everything you do. The CSS worked perfectly!!