Class of 2020 Senior Pics
Warning: Lots of Pics!
During the fall marching band season, I take the pictures for the marching band of the local high school. In "normal" years, I always offer to take cap & gown pics for them at the end of the school year and gift them a couple of 5x7's and 8x10. The sessions are short 30-minute in studio and really consist of a handful of cap & gown pics and that's it. Short and sweet since I consider it a grad gift for the kids.
Well, this year wasn't normal and this year's seniors missed out on prom and will probably miss a normal graduation ceremony. I changed up my gift to the seniors and gave them one 2-hr session in one of the local parks. We had to do it outside, one at a time, and we had to maintain distance, so I shot with a 100 mm lens for the most part. We ended up having a blast. Below are a few of my favorites from each of the seniors I shot.
- Abigail (Abigail's session was in November. Everyone else was April/May)
- Ethan (Ethan is going to college on a soccer scholarship)
- Jeffrey (going to be an Engineer)
- Mikayla (Boy was it windy the day of this session!)
- Alyssa (joining the Navy)
- Garrett (his Dad has 11 classic cars)
- Marcella (So windy and sunny during her session)
- Last, but not least...Gwendolyn
If you made it this far, thank you so much for looking! As always, I appreciate any constructive criticism you can share so I can improve the next time.