Chocolates

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

A friend of mine is a chef and created these "quarantine chocolates", I offered to take some pics to promote them. It was good for both of us, I desperately needed a project!

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

First one is best, but DOF is bit problematic to me.....only the one with AF point is sharp, rest are bit too soft.....cheers.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    First one is best, but DOF is bit problematic to me.....only the one with AF point is sharp, rest are bit too soft.....cheers.

Thanks Taz, point taken. I suppose that sharpness is desirable in product photography, but I was going for a softer look. It was a fun project anyway.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2020

Damn!! Here I am, a devoted chocoholic, and you slug me with this. I call foul. You didn't work your way up to this....went straight in for the kill. You're hard on a man, Cristóbal.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

What fun!

I like the first shot but my favorite is the last one.

@black mamba said:
    Damn!! Here I am, a devoted chocoholic, and you slug me with this. I call foul. You didn't work your way up to this....went straight in for the kill. You're hard on a man, Cristóbal.

Hey Tom, I'm glad I made you drool for chocs! I guess the pics work somewhat...

• mathogremathogre Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins

My mouth is watering. They look yummy! Now if I could just try one. Or, uh, two. ;)

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

These are cool, and I'm not even a chocolate fan.

@denisegoldberg said:
    What fun!

I like the first shot but my favorite is the last one.

It was a lot of fun! Glad you liked them.

@mathogre said:
    My mouth is watering. They look yummy! Now if I could just try one. Or, uh, two. ;)

@Cornflake said:
    These are cool, and I'm not even a chocolate fan.

Thanks guys

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wow...

Some people get all the cool assignments!!

Nicely done Cristóbal.

I certainly hope in addition to the excellent photographic work you also provided quality control services before any product went out the door! 😋

I did provide quality control! I got two boxes to play with and consume! Glad you liked the pics.