How to insert image in a forum

ZainfotoZainfoto Zain PhotosMalaysiaRegistered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
I still wonder how to insert image in a forum. There is no button whatsoever at the top of this msg box. Could anyone enlighten me how to?

Thank you.

Comments

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainAdministrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,193 moderator
  • ZainfotoZainfoto Zain Photos MalaysiaRegistered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

Thanks Richard. Mpw I can see all the buttons and icons which did not appear before that's why I asked.

Thank you anyway

• stigvollstigvoll Molde, NorwayRegistered Users Posts: 14 Beginner grinner
    I also have this question. All I can do is to insert emoji's. Where do I access all these buttons?
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MASuper Moderators Posts: 12,878 moderator

It looks like you just joined today.
    There are some limitations placed on new users for the first day or so.

@denisegoldberg said:
    It looks like you just joined today.
    There are some limitations placed on new users for the first day or so.

Yes,in the beginning I was wondering whether there is a special trick to insert image because the message box didn't display any editing option at the top. But after a few postings only then did the editing options appear at the top of the message box when I wanted to post a reply. Now it is there all the time .

Thanks

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainAdministrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,193 moderator

@stigvoll said:
    I also have this question. All I can do is to insert emoji's. Where do I access all these buttons?

If you log off and log on again, you should be able to see the buttons. Give a shout if you don't.

All the buttons have appeared now. Thanks

• dlscott56dlscott56 Major grins Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins

I forget the best way to insert images from my Smugmug site? Can someone remind me how to do this?
    Thanks.

On your SmugMug gallery, select the photo you want and click on the share icon.
    With Share selected, go down to the Embed photo section and choose the size you wish to use.
    Choose Photo Only and copy the text in the box
    On Dgrin, hit the last icon across the top of the post window and paste the text into the popup box. Make sure your cursor is in the popup box before you paste.

You can also simply drag any photo into the posting box to upload a copy, but embedding is usually faster.

• dlscott56dlscott56 Major grins Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins

Thanks Richard.