An intricate flower

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins

I love passion flowers! Cool shot.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Thanks. I had no idea what its name was. I just knew it was beautiful.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful colors!! Spot on.

Just wondering what a square crop 9x9 for example might look like.

Could be interesting if mixed/set among two other shots of contrasting colors and print sizes.

Visually dynamic, well done Tom.

@El Gato said:
    Wonderful colors!! Spot on.

Just wondering what a square crop 9x9 for example might look like.

Could be interesting if mixed/set among two other shots of contrasting colors and print sizes.

Visually dynamic, well done Tom.

Whoa, partner. The thought of a workload like that has me scurrying for cover.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

@Stumblebum said:
    Its sweet Tom! I would think about a radial filter around the lovely thing and maybe darken some? Exposure maybe -0.3 to -0.5 or something.....To sell light we rely on dark! Cheers!

A radial filter? Is that something that will make my car go faster.

@black mamba said:

@Stumblebum said:

I need one too then!! ;)

edited June 24, 2020

@Stumblebum said:

@black mamba said:

@Stumblebum said:

I need one too then!! ;)

It's my time to ask a dumb question, my friend. Is a radial filter a function of a program....ala Photoshop or similar thing....that lets you isolate a circular area of a selected size, then allows you to make adjustments to the areas outside of that selected area? I really don't know. Help. Help.

Lightroom, circular filter, you can control everything in it, or invert it to control everything outside it. It might not be radial filter maybe some other name, I always mess it up, but its in the main tab above basic.....cheers Tom!