New Neighbors (Caution: Cuteness)

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
edited June 24, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

My perro was barking late at night and I made him come in the house. The next day he was barking again and my wife went to investigate and found these cutie cubs walking along the fence. They are living in neighbors attic.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

They sure are cute and your photos are great but I would not want them in the attic!

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Sweeeet! Cute indeed! I would consider exploring b&w as well!

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Gracias all.

I'm such a color freak that I rarely try b&w, but you're right, Taz, b&w works pretty well.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Post cards!!! Bravo!!!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2020

My property backs up to a huge heavily wooded area. Racoons were all over the place. Their cuteness disappears quickly when they start costing you big bucks, I have a big screened-in lanai at the rear of the home. There was nothing on the lanai to attract them....no food, nothing. But they had been raiding the bird food outside and I guess they thought that there must be the motherload on the lanai. During their invasion of the lanai, they destroyed $ 500 worth of screening. Got it fixed. A week after that, they struck again. That time, the damage was $ 300. No laughing matter.....I carry $ 1,000 deductible on such stuff. Of course, my screen guy said he might put the bastards on his payroll. Fortunately, I have a few friends in the right places. They sent out trappers and ended up hauling off 14 of them for relocation. They also left traps for those they might have missed. Got 5 more of the things that way.

I do like your work though, Willard.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Yes, the B&W versions are just as great!

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Ditto...agree the B&W are striking.

I like the second image...the positioning, the balance is just right. The subjects add both the cure factor and the right contrast....softness of their coats against the rough bark of the tree. Well done!

Thanks for posing the B&W version!