64 Chevelle restomod

roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

I restored this car 10 years ago for my wife.

The picture was captured with a very old cell phone camera.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Very nice looking ride!

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Now watch out, Phil. You got me going here buddy. I'm a car freak of the highest order. I had the first 1964 GTO that hit Jacksonville. A dealer's son was a friend of mine and snared it for me....I took it even though it had no AC. Minor mistake there. 389, tri-power and stick. I ran it on the street for about a year. Then my dad and I slapped a blower on it and took to the strips. When we wore that one out, we moved on to a 1970 big block Chevelle. We ran the GTO and then the Chevelle under the name of Black Mamba. That's how I picked up the handle that I use on the forum. That's a beautiful Chevelle you did up for the lady. Still got it?

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wall hanger! Bravo!!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Sweet ride!!

Wonderful photo, too.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

@OrvSal said:
    Very nice looking ride!

Thanks Orv.

@black mamba said:
    Now watch out, Phil. You got me going here buddy. I'm a car freak of the highest order. I had the first 1964 GTO that hit Jacksonville. A dealer's son was a friend of mine and snared it for me....I took it even though it had no AC. Minor mistake there. 389, tri-power and stick. I ran it on the street for about a year. Then my dad and I slapped a blower on it and took to the strips. When we wore that one out, we moved on to a 1970 big block Chevelle. We ran the GTO and then the Chevelle under the name of Black Mamba. That's how I picked up the handle that I use on the forum. That's a beautiful Chevelle you did up for the lady. Still got it?

Thanks Tom. She still has it, it's her baby.

@Stumblebum said:
    Wall hanger! Bravo!!

Thanks Taz,

@El Gato said:
    Sweet ride!!

Wonderful photo, too.

Thanks for the comment.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!