Planes

CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I like this a lot, Don. I'd love to see the shadow and the handrail gone....just for comparison. It's definitely a quizzical image Hard to quit looking at it.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Thanks, Tom. It's an odd one all right. :)

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2020

Love at first sight! So quirky and so wonderful! Bravo!

Yeah, if stuff on left and right was cloned out, it will lead to another masterpiece.

I would keep both images though! Each has its own wonder!

Cheers!

Thanks, Taz. I'm kind of surprised that anyone else likes this but I liked it enough to keep it even if no one did.

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

I like this one, too. I would definitely keep the shadow as it lends mystery to the frame. I could probably lose the rail, but don't really mind it terribly either.

Thanks, Richard. Your view is always valued.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Interesting Don!

Great colors and imagery. Kind of on the fence regarding the railing. It as some dimension, if it were cloned out, the image may look a bit "flat". I'd lean toward keeping it.

Well done!!

Thanks, Gato.

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,413 Major grins

That's really nice, Don! I think the railing is fine, it adds something to the image, but I'm not sure about the shadow. I'm just wondering where the pilot sits... ;)

Thanks, Moose. Where the pilot sits is a mystery.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@Richard said:
    I like this one, too. I would definitely keep the shadow as it lends mystery to the frame. I could probably lose the rail, but don't really mind it terribly either.

Interesting, i am of the opposite opinion, keep the rail lose the shadow... I like the texture and colors.

I appreciate all the interest. Cristobal, I think I'll keep both railing and shadow. Both suggest the presence of something the viewer can't see. I.e., a potted cactus and stairsteps.