Contact Sheet

riz_satriz_sat Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins

Hello everyone!
I hope you're doing well and taking very good care of yourself.
I just want to share this photo that I took last week while waiting for train back home.

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Nice complex group of reflections...

Well done..

Rags

Rags
  • CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,030 Major grins

So much to see, so little time. Nice shot and I agree with Rags - very complex and the sign of the times.

• riz_satriz_sat Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins

@torags said:
    Nice complex group of reflections...

Well done..

Rags

Thank you so much :)

@Cavalier said:
    So much to see, so little time. Nice shot and I agree with Rags - very complex and the sign of the times.

Thank you Jo. How do you find it very complex?

• CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,030 Major grins

@riz_sat said:

@Cavalier said:

There are multiple feasts for the eyes in the shot:
    the reflected benches juxtaposed the interior seating of the train, the wheelchair icon sign next to the man with the pandemic face mask (sign of the times), what I think is the reflection of the windows from the train station, and that the train seems to be empty with the lone(ly) man looking in. The more yo look, the more you see.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@Cavalier said:

@riz_sat said:

@Cavalier said:

the reflected benches juxtaposed the interior seating of the train, the wheelchair icon sign next to the man with the pandemic face mask (sign of the times), what I think is the reflection of the windows from the train station, and that the train seems to be empty with the lone(ly) man looking in. The more yo look, the more you see.

I have to agree, I like this very much. It has several layers of depth, from the obvious -the man in the mask- to the bench reflected in the window, the seats inside the train... Nicely done!

@Cavalier said:

@riz_sat said:

@Cavalier said:

Thank you for your kind words, Jo.

When I was taking this photo, I wanted to capture the feel of what is happening around me during the lockdown. I couldn't get this sign to maintain 1.5 m social distancing as the train was a bit fast but nevertheless I got what I had on my mind.

The reason I asked this question was these days I'm working on improving my photo reading skills so I needed views from other photographers too.

@Juano said:

@Cavalier said:

@riz_sat said:

@Cavalier said:

I have to agree, I like this very much. It has several layers of depth, from the obvious -the man in the mask- to the bench reflected in the window, the seats inside the train... Nicely done!

Yes, thank you Juano for your kind words :)