Bald eagle, Colorado.

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Yesterday I had the privilege of seeing this beautiful bird in flight. It is apparently a resident bird, so now that I now where it lives, I'm hoping to get additional pics!

Comments

• shawncshawnc Registered Users Posts: 674 Major grins

Hey Juano, I saw your post only a day or so after my post below yours.
    I figured that all the other posts that have come after yours has several views and comments, yet ours go unviewed.
    I thought that I would take the time to comment on your images. No critique, just comment.
    Beautiful images of a Bald Eagle, I think #2 is the one that most catches my eye.
    If he is a resident, I am sure you will have some beautiful Eagle images to come. i will look forward to that.

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator

Cristóbal, that first image is stunning! Terrific composition. :+1:

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@shawnc said:
    Hey Juano, I saw your post only a day or so after my post below yours.
    I figured that all the other posts that have come after yours has several views and comments, yet ours go unviewed.
    I thought that I would take the time to comment on your images. No critique, just comment.
    Beautiful images of a Bald Eagle, I think #2 is the one that most catches my eye.
    If he is a resident, I am sure you will have some beautiful Eagle images to come. i will look forward to that.

@kdog said:
    Cristóbal, that first image is stunning! Terrific composition. :+1:

Thanks for the comments, from a comp perspective I also like #1. I went back to the site and found a juvenile (posted on other cool shots), so I'm thinking there is a pair of eagles and a nest somewhere. Hopefully more pics to come!

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Oh #2 is superb!