Hoverfly in Morning Sun

e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins

With cooler mornings now, a bit of warm sun is much-appreciated.

The stereo is crosseye.

Olympus EM-1 (aperture priority), Olympus 4/3 x2 TC, Olympus 4/3 50mm f2 macro, 1/160 at f9 ISO 1600, hand-held.

Harold

Comments

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

Wow, these are fantastic!

• e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins

@JonaBeth Russell said:

Thanks, JonaBeth.

Unfortunately, it was a breezy morning and the foliage was constantly moving. This not only made focusing difficult but kept changing the light balance. One of theses was in sunshine and one in shade. I have tried to correct that to some extent.

Harold

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

@e6filmuser said:

@JonaBeth Russell said:

Thanks, JonaBeth.

Unfortunately, it was a breezy morning and the foliage was constantly moving. This not only made focusing difficult but kept changing the light balance. One of theses was in sunshine and one in shade. I have tried to correct that to some extent.

Harold

Well, despite the challenges presented, you definitely nailed it, and your mastery shows.

• e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins

@JonaBeth Russell said:

@e6filmuser said:

@JonaBeth Russell said:

Thanks, JonaBeth.

Harold

Well, despite the challenges presented, you definitely nailed it, and your mastery shows.

Thanks.

Harold