Options

Lightroom plug-in stopped working in LrC 10

mhellermheller Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins

Is there an ETA for an updated plug-in?

Comments

• Options
    JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2020

I updated to 10 this morning and the plug-in seems to be working for me. What went wrong for you?

(For reference, I've got plug-in version 3.1.9.0.)

Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com
  • Options
    thesunthesun Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Had an odd issue with mine. Somehow after upgrading today the plugin directory changed to where the Adobe Creative Cloud likes to install plugins rather than the folder where I like to keep my plugins. Lightroom was complaining about the info.lua file being missing. I had to add the SmugMug plugin again before it would work properly.
  • Options
    ciozi137ciozi137 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    @mheller I had a similar issue: when I started LrC 10 after upgrading the plugin was not working, and when I tried to re-install the plugin I got a message essentially saying that the version was not compatible (even though it was the most recent SmugMug plugin).

I then closed LrC,, uninstalled the plugin, and then re-installed the plugin. After I started LrC 10 again everything appears to be working fine for me.
  • Options

@ciozi137 said:
    @mheller I had a similar issue: when I started LrC 10 after upgrading the plugin was not working, and when I tried to re-install the plugin I got a message essentially saying that the version was not compatible (even though it was the most recent SmugMug plugin).

I then closed LrC,, uninstalled the plugin, and then re-installed the plugin. After I started LrC 10 again everything appears to be working fine for me.

Exactly my symptoms. Let me try that.

• Options

Uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin from Creative Cloud worked.

• Options
    RedRickRedRick Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Same symptoms as described above also for me after updating to LrC 10.
    I confirm uninstalling and reinstalling from Creative Cloud solved the issue.