Options

New barn finds

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited November 7, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

1 )

2 ) Mountain fog rolling in

3 ) I stopped at an old country store about a mile from this scene to get a cold drink. I asked the old boy behind the counter if he knew anything about that old store and wagon down the road. He said a fellow around the area was big in cultivating veggies of all sorts. Sometime in the 50's , he decided to market his own crops and build that building you see. The venture went sour and he folded tent. About 2 years later, he tried a second scheme. He took that little wagon, parked it near a major crossroads, and tried to sell his stuff from it. That didn't work out either. The guy in the store said the old man was just a lousy businessman and being a little cantankerous didn't help his cause.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Tom, first two are full of life and joy and legit wall hangers!
    Ah I needed this! So what we don't have democracy anymore. At least we still have photography!
    Cheers my friend!

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Tom, first two are full of life and joy and legit wall hangers!
    Ah I needed this! So what we don't have democracy anymore. At least we still have photography!
    Cheers my friend!

I hear you, buddy.. Stay safe out there in crazy land.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

Very nice!

I like them all.

Cool wagon in #3, nice colors for its age. Looks like OME parts too!