Barn finds

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited November 20, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

I first posted this first shot in color but I could never really get happy with it. So this is the same shot in B&W. A storm is brewing off to the right.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

You keep finding them. Certainly these guys have potential!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    You keep finding them. Certainly these guys have potential!

I just couldn't get comfortable with # ! in color. The lighting was atrocious ....high noon, straight down. I hope to be around this place again. A soft, warm late afternoon light would be terrific.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

B&W is huge improvement in my view! Is this a pano or pano-crop? It can use tad more sky if you have available (assuming its a crop).
    That is issue with panos. Unless you grab MORE than you want, all of a sudden sky disappears after you stitch them.

It is a pano-crop. Fortunately, I had one original image left. Finally, I've got an image I like. I sure appreciate your opinions and suggestions.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

Great B+W image.

If mine, I would possibly just go a tad bit darker in the foreground.

Nice to see more B+W work here. Well done!

@El Gato said:
    Tom...

Great B+W image.

If mine, I would possibly just go a tad bit darker in the foreground.

Nice to see more B+W work here. Well done!

Hey, buddy. How have you been? Thanks for the input. That image frustrated me so much that I may never visit it again.