Catrina

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Mineral De Pozos, México

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Good close-up shot. I hope you don't mind, Willard, but I'm posting a snapshot of a window display I saw in Blowing Rock, N.C. I thought you will find that interesting.....it shows how much the cultural support for this art is expanding .

1)

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Those are Mexicano, Tom.
    Know where they were made?

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@willard3 said:
    Those are Mexicano, Tom.
    Know where they were made?

No, Willard, I don't know. I just noticed this display as I was walking by that shop. I've seldom seen that kind of art, certainly not of that quantity, up in that territory. There's been a noticeable increase of the Mexican / Latino population in that area and I assume a display like this one is a reflection of an increased demand from that element. Stay safe.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

First one is awesome!

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Gracias all.