A Different View on the Colors of Fall

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

So…before the year ends and we are all looking to a much brighter and happier New Year, I wanted to post a small project I have been attempting to finish since September…the daytime job, even virtually, continues to take up an awful lot of time, leaving little time left in the day to work on “fun projects.”

Traveling around the mid-west (or really any agriculture area) the bright blue sky, green hedgerows, the reds and yellows, the colors of fall take on a slightly different meaning.

While taking the photos for this little project I spoke with many very interesting, friendly and knowledgeable farmers and saw some pieces of machinery that I had never seen before. Some of these farm implements are downright scary…now I know why a lot of those Hollywood “B” horror movies take place on farms and in fields!

Thanks for indulging me in this little project and presenting here the colors of fall, from a slightly different perspective.

Nbr 1

Nbr 2

Nbr 3

Nbr 4

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2020

Very interesting stuff, Gato. I sure wouldn't want to tangle with #2 and #3. That #2 looks like something Vlad the Impaler would have used on his enemies. Old Vlad was a truly fearsome dude.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

The subject matter is interesting and unusual. Thumbs up.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Interesting set with nice colors.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • SJOttoRodgersSJOttoRodgers Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins

Very creative idea and interesting photos!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Thank you Tom, Don, Willard, & SJOttoRodgers...

I always appreciate your comments, insights and input regarding these little side projects of mine. Some new projects in the works for 2021...hope to be able to post the results in a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone!!