How to Include Photos in Discussions

SJOttoRodgersSJOttoRodgers Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
Hello. I am totally new to this forum and would love to post and share some photos. I do not see how to add a photo to a discussion I've started. Can anyone please give me some quick and easy instruction? Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,007 Major grins

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Hi there and welcome to Dgrin. In order to prevent spam, new members are not allowed to post pics till they have been active for a while. You probably met the threshold today, but you may have to log off and log on again for that to take effect. Once you do, you should see a little icon at the right side of the reply box, in which you can put a link to any pic. If you prefer, you can also simply drag a pic into the reply box and it will be uploaded.

• SJOttoRodgersSJOttoRodgers Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins

Thank you soooo much! I would never have figured that out! And you're correct .... I signed out and came back in and have all the tools needed. Have a great day!

• photosbyamyphotosbyamy Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    HI all, I am brand new here too and would like to learn the ropes. So one of you could direct me, that would be great. Many thanks!
  • pembsphotopembsphoto Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2020
    Having the same problem myself.

www.dstreetphoto.com

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

@pembsphoto said:
    Having the same problem myself.

In order to prevent spam, new users are not allowed to post links until they have met minimum requirements of activity and membership time. Be patient, it doesn't take long.

• pembsphotopembsphoto Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2020
    Hopefully.

www.dstreetphoto.com

• gmyersWAgmyersWA Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    days?
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

@gmyersWA said:
    days?

As Richard said above, you need to make a number of posts to meet the minimum requirements of activity and membership time. It doesn't take long but you do need to start posting in order to reach the activity threshold.