Fallen sentinels

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited December 20, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

Big Talbot Island, Florida

1)

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2020

Good subject and title. Good b&w,

Horizon needs some fixin, Tom

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Many thanks, Willard. I'm usually fanatical about getting the horizon right.....just missed this one. I went back to the computer god and had it looked at. Wasn't off much but it makes a difference. I really appreciate the heads-up

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I do a lot of commercial shipping fotos and am extramely sensitive to the horizon;
    'taint out by much, Tom

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

@willard3 said:
    I do a lot of commercial shipping fotos and am extramely sensitive to the horizon;
    'taint out by much, Tom

Thanks again, buddy, I reposted it with the slight correction that benefited it.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

Always love B&W...very nice treatment of this image!

Many thanks, Gato. Stay safe, buddy.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Sweet Tom! Like Skeleton of war ships still going at it!

@Stumblebum said:
    Sweet Tom! Like Skeleton of war ships still going at it!

I don't know, Taz, who has the most vivid imagination....you or me. If you pegged this one right, I'm voting for that 36 gun warrior on the right that is flogging that poor sloop on the left. BTW, I just finished watching all of the episodes of " Black Sails " for the second time. That series is beyond great.