Options

Window Mimics Life

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

nice!

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow Tom! Stunning capture! Enjoying it very much!

• Options

@Juano said:
    nice!

Thanks, buddy.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Wow Tom! Stunning capture! Enjoying it very much!

Thanks, Taz. I went back to that scene three times before settling on this approach. It's an old wall on one of St. Augustine's ancient court yards.

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wow Tom...beautiful colors. Like it a lot.

Maybe just a tad crop off the right, to make maybe a 9x9 square image. But then again, the yellow is beautiful, maybe keeping more of the image "as is" works better. Artistic choice.

Overall a really nice image! Well taken.

• Options

@El Gato said:
    Wow Tom...beautiful colors. Like it a lot.

Maybe just a tad crop off the right, to make maybe a 9x9 square image. But then again, the yellow is beautiful, maybe keeping more of the image "as is" works better. Artistic choice.

Overall a really nice image! Well taken.

Thanks, Gato. I always value your input. I considered a more square format but I decided to leave the additional yellow on the right to help balance out the fact that all of the plant life is bunched up to the left. As you say. artistic choice is at play here. I'm glad you like it.

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Cool

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options

@willard3 said:
    Cool

Thanks, Willard. When I'm in St. Augustine, I'm like a one-eyed cat in a sea food market.....I struggle to take it all in.