Options

Major Outage Caused by Search function

AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
edited January 29, 2021 in SmugMug Support

Copied from status page. https://status.smugmug.com/
Update - Many features of the SmugMug platform rely on search, including search results pages, your Photos Section, recent content blocks, keywords, some portions of the ecommerce and shopping experience, etc. We're still working hard to resolve and fix the issue affecting these features and will continue to update as we know more. Jan 29, 08:05 PST

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
My Website index | My Blog

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,182 moderator
    edited February 1, 2021

Two days later. The seach function at Smugmug is still broken. I seem to not be able to find keyworded photos.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    pegellipegelli Registered Users Posts: 8,777 Major grins

Also "Recent Uploads" doesn't work. I have such an area on my Home Page and it's usually not showing lately

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Options
    Djm3006Djm3006 Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins

"Recent Uploads" when you first login has not been there for a few days. hopefully gone for good

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins

@Djm3006 said:
    "Recent Uploads" when you first login has not been there for a few days. hopefully gone for good

+10 for that ... or at least give me the option of choosing what to open with (... in MY case "Organize")
    I have absolutely no use for "Recent Uploads" nor can I see any useful function for it.

My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com