Cool Ducati Supersport S with clutch conversion

JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited February 2, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Did a few upgrades to my wife's SSS while on quarantine. Mods games out slick. All shot with Canon 1DX. Thanks for looking.
www.jtpcustoms.com
www.joeltpowell.com

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

What a beauty!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I rode bikes for over 60 years, including a brief stint at racing motocross....local level, nothing serious. During all that time, I never had a bike of the nature and breed you show here. But I know all about them and I know you have to be proud of this ride. Good stuff.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins

@black mamba said:
    I rode bikes for over 60 years, including a brief stint at racing motocross....local level, nothing serious. During all that time, I never had a bike of the nature and breed you show here. But I know all about them and I know you have to be proud of this ride. Good stuff.

Yes, Thank you. I raced motorcross in the 80's, nothing serious as well. I have been on motorcycles since i was 10 and have been into anything pretty much that has been on two wheels or ATVish since. Im 53 now and the most satisfying thing has been being able to ride with my wife and sons. This is my wife's bike. We all regularly ride together in Las Vegas's Red Rock Canyon and Duck Creek in Utah mostly.

Regards,
    Joel

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Joel...

Sweet ride!

What can you say...power AND beauty. Nice images.