Best buddies

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited February 14, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Contrary to what you might think, it's a little unusual to find two such prime specimens so close to each other. The old barn in the BG is in comparable condition to the one up front.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom....

Very Nice!

Really nice in B+W

Keep bringing us these beauties and pieces of our history, slowly passing into memories.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice Tom! Its got personality!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Nice, BW works.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Tom....

Very Nice!

Really nice in B+W

Keep bringing us these beauties and pieces of our history, slowly passing into memories.

I've never been into B&W that much. But after some gentle prodding from a couple of forum members, I've discovered for myself that sometimes B&W just works out to be the best option. I thought that this time was one of those times. Take care, my friend.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@Stumblebum said:
    Nice Tom! Its got personality!

Thanks, Taz. That's a great observation You know, some do and some don't. This one sure has it. The BG barn .....not so much, even though it's equally old and comparably dilapidated.

@Juano said:
    Nice, BW works.

Hey, buddy. Thanks. Stay safe.

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins

@joshhuntnm said:
    Good work.

Many thanks, Josh.