A Sheppard and his flock

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Brilliant capture, processing and caption!
    Bravo Tom!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Thanks, Taz. After generating that tub shot I pulled off a while back, I've had a desire to do something similar with the sinks. I'm glad you like this effort.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

Wonderful!!

Nicely presented and great B+W!! 👍🏼

@El Gato said:
    Tom...

Wonderful!!

Nicely presented and great B+W!! 👍🏼

Many thanks, Al. B&W had to be the call on this one.

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins

interesting. not what i was expecting!

@joshhuntnm said:
    interesting. not what i was expecting!

Hi. Josh. Thanks for looking in. Yeah, I imagine it was a surprise. Got to have someone, though, ride heard on these renegade sinks.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Oh wow! This is wonderful! Didn't you post a similar shot some time ago? I seem to have a flashback.

edited February 21, 2021

@Juano said:
    Oh wow! This is wonderful! Didn't you post a similar shot some time ago? I seem to have a flashback.

Thanks, Cristóbal. Yeah, the prior posted shot featured the tubs only. This time I intended to shoot only the sinks but when this grouping presented itself, it was a natural to include that lone tub. The following shot is the one you flashbacked on.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

Ah, yes! what a great place. Fantastic shots both of them.