Nightscape

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins
edited February 21, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I'm starting to worry about you now, fellow. This one is something else. I just can't come to peace with it. Excuse me while I go get the grog and I'll make another run at it.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,880 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    I'm starting to worry about you now, fellow. This one is something else. I just can't come to peace with it. Excuse me while I go get the grog and I'll make another run at it.

Well, I hope your don't get overly worried...! You know I like to experiment. Stay well.

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,908 moderator

Nice Tim Burton vibe. I like it.

@Richard said:
    Nice Tim Burton vibe. I like it.

Thanks Richard, much appreciated!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal...

I like it...fits right in with the frozen weather we have been experiencing here.

Keep on experimenting. The results are always images that are intriguing, interesting and cause for reflection.

Well done!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Well, the grog made it worse. I think it's that unruly mass of vines, limbs, ( ? ) at the top that is disquieting to me. As Al said above, your penchant for experimenting produces images that are fascinating and require more than a casual perusal. It's a side of your work that sets you apart. Growth in conception and presentation is only good.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@black mamba said:
    Well, the grog made it worse. I think it's that unruly mass of vines, limbs, ( ? ) at the top that is disquieting to me. As Al said above, your penchant for experimenting produces images that are fascinating and require more than a casual perusal. It's a side of your work that sets you apart. Growth in conception and presentation is only good.

That's OK Tom, any excuse to get a drink on me is fine!