Fall4ward

JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited February 21, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

This last year i have been working on a series of photos which are associated with positive quotes. My wife has an extremely stressful job and i wanted to put a quote in front of her every week to motivate her. I came up with the name, logo and took almost all the photos. The photos consist of only our family. The quotes are from various sources which include a few from out of my head. I have had a lot of fun with it and my wife is very appreciative. The whole set is still growing and can be seen here https://www.joeltpowell.com/Fall4ward/

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Great project! Well done and greatly needed not only for your wife, but for all of us, thanks!

• JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins

@Juano said:
    Great project! Well done and greatly needed not only for your wife, but for all of us, thanks!

Very kind, Thank you

Joel

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful idea...great execution!!

Hopefully you are licensing the photos and quotes. A motivation calendar is a sure possibility. Fund raiser possibly. Individually or independently, these have distinct market possibilities. Not the original objective as you state, a possible collateral benefit however.

Well done Joel!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2021

Good stuff, Joel. I'm not sure of your message in the verbiage used in the last shot.....But I like the shot.

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah! LIFE IS GOOD! Nice reminder!

@El Gato said:
    Wonderful idea...great execution!!

Hopefully you are licensing the photos and quotes. A motivation calendar is a sure possibility. Fund raiser possibly. Individually or independently, these have distinct market possibilities. Not the original objective as you state, a possible collateral benefit however.

Well done Joel!

My photos are licensed and i do own the .com but as far anything else going anywhere with this, i don't think so. I have a 100 unfinished projects and this project is what it is. Im just glad my wife is enjoying it. Thank you for the kind words, very appreciative! Joel

@black mamba said:
    Good stuff, Joel. I'm not sure of your message in the verbiage used in the last shot.....But I like the shot.

Tom

Thank you Tom. The last one is kind of an inside job. She really likes riding motorcycles with me. I did a photoshoot awhile back and this came from a particular set she likes. Again thank you, Joel

@Stumblebum said:
    Yeah! LIFE IS GOOD! Nice reminder!

Ditto! Thank you!

Regards, Joel