Options

How to Shrink Header in Mobile?

charlessicheloutcaltcharlessicheloutcalt Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
Hi everyone. I have been trying like crazy to shrink white space on the mobile version of my site. The desktop version is just as I like it. I have a logo that's 940px wide, so it lines up perfectly with my folders and galleries underneath. My menu is overlapping my logo, and that works well. But on the mobile version, I have almost an entire iPhone screen of white, with just my logo in it. How can I make this white space shrink? I have set menus to collapse, which helped, but I still have that dead space.

PS: I would like to upload a screenshot, but I don't see an option for this?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    charlessicheloutcaltcharlessicheloutcalt Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    I just figured out I can drag-and-drop images. Here's what it looks like. Thanks again.
  • Options
    rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins

I checked your site, but I'm not seeing that same effect when I view your site on my iPhone. Did you get this fixed? For your header/banner image, you may find in some situations it's better to try a Single Photo content block rather than a Logo content block. Or vice versa. That may be helpful to eliminate empty space around the image.

It's also possible to target that using CSS, though that shouldn't be necessary, hopefully.

Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero