5 )

6 )

7 )

8 )

9 )

10 )

11 )

12 )

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Wow! What a superb set! I am speechless, impossible to pick one.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@Juano said:
    Wow! What a superb set! I am speechless, impossible to pick one.

Many thanks, my friend. I tell you, Yellowstone does a great job in alerting you to just how dangerous the Park really is. There are warning signs all over the place. In spite of that, several hundred people over the years, who got where they shouldn't be, have fallen through the very thin top crust of land in a geyser basin and were boiled alive. I thought I was going to witness one of those times. A guy in a small group ahead of me had his hat blow off. He jumped down off of the raised walkway, got about 10 feet and his left leg went through the crust. He was very fortunate to escape with just a cooked foot.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

good story! Greetings from Lima.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

This is a masterpiece set Tom! Wow wow wow! Your best yet!! Bravo!

@Stumblebum said:
    This is a masterpiece set Tom! Wow wow wow! Your best yet!! Bravo!

Thanks, Taz. I can't tell you how much your support means to me. Stay safe, buddy.

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Terrific shots, Tom. It's an amazing place.

@Cornflake said:
    Terrific shots, Tom. It's an amazing place.

Thanks a lot, Don. " amazing place " pretty much sums it up. Stay safe.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Nice and complete set, Tom.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

@willard3 said:
    Nice and complete set, Tom.

Many thanks, my friend.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

A bit late to the party...what more could I add. Wonderfully captured images. Thanks for showing us a super view of America's first national park.

@El Gato said:
    Tom...

A bit late to the party...what more could I add. Wonderfully captured images. Thanks for showing us a super view of America's first national park.

It's never too late to hear from a friend. Thanks, Al.

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins

@joshhuntnm said:
    good work. thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the visit, Josh.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Great set Tom, wonderful colors and textures. Yellowstone is one of my favorite places. I've visited at least 25 times, in all seasons. We recently spend a couple days camping there, while on a road trip.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Thanks, Phil. If you get a chance, how about throwing a few road trip shots our way.