The wedge

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited April 13, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Hey guy. Technique wise, I love how you've manipulated the perimeter to almost force the viewer to dwell on the wedge. That's a maneuver that can come in handy now and then. I'm less enthralled with the subject but it sure suits the goal you had here. Stay safe.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I like the subject. That's a kind of vignette I seldom use but here I think it works well.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks guys, I found this picture in my files but thought the sky and other features were distracting from the rock which I find to be pretty cool. I decided to go with this type of aged pic processing.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Clean, distinct, graphic and excellent in B+W.

Great use of vignetting to focus the viewer's attention on the central theme of the image...the wedge.

Well done Cristóbal!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Clean, distinct, graphic and excellent in B+W.

Great use of vignetting to focus the viewer's attention on the central theme of the image...the wedge.

Well done Cristóbal!

Thanks Gato. As you know by now, I like to try different approaches. This is specially true in these recent months where my shooting has been limited.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Shows the new position of the middle class!