Cool snowboarding pics with photoshop

JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited April 18, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Was out snowboarding with my family and friends all Easter week. Decided to bring out the Canon and snap some pics off. All pics taken with Canon 1DX. Thanks for looking!

Joel

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Welcome to the forum!

Nice set of action pics, I like the low perspective, it ads to the movement. I also like the creative presentation with the diagonals, what did you use for those?

• JTP22JTP22 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins

@Juano said:
    Welcome to the forum!

Nice set of action pics, I like the low perspective, it ads to the movement. I also like the creative presentation with the diagonals, what did you use for those?

Thank you! I used photoshop. I mainly do photography for my family and friends. It was a great week!

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Great set! Bravo!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful set! Great action, color and creativity.

Look forward to your forthcoming posts!

@El Gato said:
    Wonderful set! Great action, color and creativity.

Look forward to your forthcoming posts!

Thank you!

Joel

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Nice work, Joel. I tried snowboarding last year atop Beech Mountain in N.C. I thought it would be easy, considering I water skied for most of my youth. Well, as you may know, there's little in common between the two endeavors. I was making progress until a kid plowed in to me. That was the end of that.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@black mamba said:
    Nice work, Joel. I tried snowboarding last year atop Beech Mountain in N.C. I thought it would be easy, considering I water skied for most of my youth. Well, as you may know, there's little in common between the two endeavors. I was making progress until a kid plowed in to me. That was the end of that.

Well that is unfortunate. Its funny, i started snowboarding at 29. I skied, skateboarded, long boarded, surfed, wakeboarded and water skied but none of them prepared me for snowboarding. It took a good 7-10 times out before i had a grip on it. I is one of the most difficult things i have ever learned. I thought the same as you, "how hard can it be? I surf!"
    Thank you for the compliment. Sports photography is what i learned when i learned photography so my pics should be good. haha. Its everything else i struggle with.