Bullet Nose

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Studebaker:

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2021

Nice work, Willard. That chrome bullet nosepiece is worth a lot by itself. I knew a doctor over in Gainesville, Fl. who was a real Studebaker fanatic.....had eleven of them spread around his place. Incidentally, he was also the inventor of Gatorade

It takes a brave and competent soul who paints his custom creation black. No other paint selection will expose poor pre-paint body prep and/or poor paint job quicker than black. This model Studebaker shown here was most often used by traveling salesmen who hauled an enormous amount of product around with them.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

<<<<It takes a brave and competent soul who paints his custom creation black.

One of the best things on this car, Tom, the paint.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Great framing on #1!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Wow! What a beauty. I haven't seen one of these for years.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Gracias all.

I found this at a local car show and was wowed by both car and the paint job.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

I had never seen one of these before...beautiful..

Thanks for posting this one and providing a "wow" moment! Nicely taken set of images!