Got Rust?

roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

I came across this Rust Junkie's dream location in Eastern Washington. Rust covers about 5 acres of this property, and the gentleman that owns it, was very gracious to let me explore this location. This is a great find for B&W, and rust creations. This is a small sample of what is sitting there.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Holy Moly, Phil, I've taken to salivating uncontrollably. The rust mine you discovered will do that to a true Junkie. That # 5 hit me so hard I almost passed out. Good work.....I want more.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Holy Moly, Phil, I've taken to salivating uncontrollably. The rust mine you discovered will do that to a true Junkie. That # 5 hit me so hard I almost passed out. Good work.....I want more.

Absolutely! I didn't know what words to describe as soon as I opened the thread. Only words through my mind were GOLD!!

Tom spoke for me! Cheers Phil!

Oh btw it is fantastic set! Bravo!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

@black mamba said:

@Stumblebum said:

@black mamba said:

Absolutely! I didn't know what words to describe as soon as I opened the thread. Only words through my mind were GOLD!!

Tom spoke for me! Cheers Phil!

Oh btw it is fantastic set! Bravo!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. I'll be working up more B&W, and Rust Junkie photos as I have the time.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Lots of creative work here!

A wonderful set of images. Yes, seeing more in B&W would be a treat.

I suspect that one could spend a day or two here and not be lost for subject matter to image.

Well done.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Thanks Gato. You could spend many hours, and several visits to this location. There were several more buildings, and fields that I didn't even get into.