Untitled

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I just don't know what to say about this one, Cristóbal. Everything is out of focus ( no sin in itself ) but I also can't fathom what the subject really is. I can't figure out a story line.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Intriguing!

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I love the background. I don't know what to make of the foreground, though, and the parts don't seem to add up to a whole for me. That's just one reaction.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks for the comments. I have to agree, there is no real story here, just random elements brought together by a window frame.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I had no trouble with the window frame being the unifying subject, Cristóbal
    I like it.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Thanks Will.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

I like it! Creative!

Not sure a theme, so-to-speak, is necessary here (IMHO).

Cristóbal...I like this one for its simplicity, a portrayal of life passing by (yes, sometimes life is out-of-focus, for many a reason)...and that you presented it (if not originally shot it) in B+W.

Thanks Gato, I like your take on life passing by...

• Rob6997Rob6997 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins

I like it takes me back to my child hood going to my great-grandmothers house and watching the world go by from her porch -----Maybe title it "watching the world go by"

@Rob6997 said:
    I like it takes me back to my child hood going to my great-grandmothers house and watching the world go by from her porch -----Maybe title it "watching the world go by"

I like the idea!