Composite

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited July 2, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

And how it is made.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Well, it's an eye-catcher for sure. The colors in this one are, for me, the main attraction. You and Rags are the dominate players on this forum when it comes to composite work.

BTW, has anyone heard from Rags lately?

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Hi Tom, I haven’t “seen” Rags in a while, I hope everything is OK. Keep well.

• Rob6997Rob6997 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    > @Juano said:
    > And how it is made.
    are all of the images you use your own or do you ever use stock images to make your composites
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal....

Wonderful images, color and presentation.

The composition is interesting...a lot to visually "see" and have the mind's eye focus on concurrently.

The first image is very good and I really do like the colors.

I can see this as a screen print on fabric, maybe silk with a high gloss black frame. Or for a more rustic look, printed on a finer/tighter, woven burlap, with a complementing wood frame. A great photo for office or cabin!

Well done.

@Rob6997 said:

@Juano said:
    And how it is made.

are all of the images you use your own or do you ever use stock images to make your composites

My only rule is that all images have to be mine. I never use stock images. Thanks!

@El Gato said:
    Cristóbal....

Wonderful images, color and presentation.

The composition is interesting...a lot to visually "see" and have the mind's eye focus on concurrently.

The first image is very good and I really do like the colors.

I can see this as a screen print on fabric, maybe silk with a high gloss black frame. Or for a more rustic look, printed on a finer/tighter, woven burlap, with a complementing wood frame. A great photo for office or cabin!

Well done.

Thank you gato.

• Rob6997Rob6997 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    > @Juano said:
    > My only rule is that all images have to be mine. I never use stock images. Thanks!
    I try to use my own images however if I am trying to produce a science fiction type image I incorporate stock images , love your work thanks
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

"Hi Tom, I haven’t “seen” Rags in a while, I hope everything is OK. Keep well.

Cristóbal"

Hi Cristóbal; I just stopped by to see if you're behaving yourself....

I see you're not... compositions.... jeezzzee... that's not even photography... :o ... hehee..

The comp is well done; and your steps are helpful... Keep up the creative work...

You might like to visit the Fred Miranda site and look into the digital art, abstracts... not very busy but a few have creative work...

Rags

Rags

@torags said:
    "Hi Tom, I haven’t “seen” Rags in a while, I hope everything is OK. Keep well.

Cristóbal"

Hi Cristóbal; I just stopped by to see if you're behaving yourself....

I see you're not... compositions.... jeezzzee... that's not even photography... :o ... hehee..

The comp is well done; and your steps are helpful... Keep up the creative work...

You might like to visit the Fred Miranda site and look into the digital art, abstracts... not very busy but a few have creative work...

Rags

Hi Rags! good to hear from you. Glad you liked the comp, photography-based I'd say.